Thursday, January 22, 2009

What kind of guy do you like?

Every girl has their own type of guy. It could be handsome, kind, white, gentlemen and etc. Just name all the adjectives. ^_^ Anyway, I have also my own "type of guy". Let me mention one by one what kind of man I love to be with forever.

1. Music Lover. Yes, I love guys who are into music especially classical music. I dunno why but I find them romantic. If the guy knows how to play piano or any classical instrument I am so in to them.

2. Responsible. A guy who knows what to do and knows what are his responsibility in life is such a wonderful attitude to have. I don't like those guy who don't take responsibility... I don't like them really. No matter how handsome he is, if he is not responsible... I will not give in.

3. Neat. Oh yeah, I'm attractive to those guys who are neat and well-groomed because I know when the time comes that we will be married... our house will be clean and white as snow. *laughs*.

4. Patient. Like the saying goes... "patience is a virtue". A guy who waits is a big points for me. Because I'm such a slow girl and I wake up late. So, the guy should be patient while waiting for me during dates and hang-outs.

5. Silent. Not totally mute guy but a guy who is not loud while talking with me. I don't really like loud guy and a guy who always laugh even in a normal conversation. Erg.

6. Loving. Of course, who would like somebody who is not lovable? But I don't like guys who are too showy even in public places. It pissed me off.

and lastly...

7. God fearing. The most important personality that my man should have is God-fearing. I don't want to have a family if the father does not have a God.

Well, there you go. I think that's all I can share to you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, your blog has been given a Triple Award. Check it out now at http://sexybluemame.blogspot.com/2009/01/chopsticks-awarded-triple-award.html

Thank you
Pu Niao

Post a Comment