Friday, March 27, 2009

I am not perfect!

All of us are not perfect... we commit mistakes, we hurt our friends, hurt our self and sometimes we even hurt our love ones. We are just human... we commit errors... we are not perfect.

I would like to share my own experience... I am a girl who have a loving boyfriend who resides far from my place. but visits me often.. A boyfriend who gives everything to me.. but still I was not contented...

I was tempted to see with another guy who is my classmate back here at my place. We often see each other... we go out, eat, talk and laugh. My boyfriend knew all these things because I told him everything... He became sad when he heard these things but still he preferred to be with me despite the bad things I've done...

... I stopped seeing this "classmate of mine" because I want to focus on my boyfriend. I want to prove to my BF that I love him... but I don't know why I'm so weak... I tend to forget my promise... I hurt him again... I'm such a stupid cheater girlfriend!

Please give me another chance. I will try my best to be strong again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment