Friday, May 1, 2009

Inspired...

Prof. Julius Jacomille and his Wife

We just finished our Medical Surgical yesterday and it was good because of "Prof. Julius Paul Jacomille". Yes, he's a smart young man. A very intelligent man, a great professor whom I've ever met. He made everything clear to us... the discussion was so simple that we understood every diseases he discussed but it's not a guarantee to get perfect in an exam. He told us to read more books and understand every line that we will be reading. Not only that, he even left us a very inspiring message, "Life will not give you success, even if you have a Positive Attitude and Self-Belief without Action!". That is so true.

Anyway, it's already May and I need to study harder because Local Nursing Exam is fast approaching. I need to spend more time reading, reading and reading. I know that my own strength is not enough... I also need God's strength, encouragement and also your prayers. Help me pass the board exam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment