Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I need a break

Being a student is not easy... you spend too much physical and mental effort. Why physical? Of course, who would not get tired climbing up the 3rd floor of the building every day? Yes, our classroom is located at the 3rd floor and it so tiring to go up and down.

... I can handle all the pressure at school but when it is added with the pressure at home, I become exhausted. We know, that as part of the family... we should do our part, right? Well... after school, I immediately go home and do my part... What are they? Cook the rice, clean the house (it's always messy... no more helpers @ home) , and serve my dad who had a brain attack. Yeah, that's my life...

But then again, I can handle all these pressures in life... God is there helping me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*there are really times when you get tired of living. that happens to me at times. all we have to do is look at the brighter side. we should live our lives to the fullest and be thankful that we were given the chance to experience the wonders of life. =)

by the way, our classroom is located at the fourth floor. :)

i don't know if you've known about this blog award before but i would like to share with you an award that was given to me. =]

Click here for details...

Ritz said...

thank you.... ^_^

Post a Comment