Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nursing Board Review & Thesis

Nursing students are always busy especially if you are a graduating student because you need to comply a lot of things before you graduate. Now,what are the things to comply?

  • OR/DR Cases - this composes 5 major operations, 5 minor operations, 5 assist deliveries, 5 actual deliveries and 5 cord care.
  • Comply extension duties - extension duties are the results of absences, labor and tiredness.
  • Thesis
Getting the 25 OR/DR cases is hard. I only got 12 cases right now. I don't know when and where will I get the 13 cases.

Anyway, OR/DR completion is not only my problem but my thesis and my current nursing board review are giving me pains too. Imagine, I got home today at 9pm because of making my thesis! I mean, editing the corrections! Grr.. and this review of mine is making me sad because I got low scores! 18/40, 20/40, 6/15, 11/20, 20/35, 19/40. Is that an average score? Oh my gosh! If that score continues I won't pass this coming board exam!

What I need is to study more and more and more and more!!! Learn techniques in answering the questions. There will be no changes if I wont change my study habit, right?

1 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh yes, the life of a nursing student is really busy. It is physically, mentally, and emotionally draining at times. Been there. =)

Post a Comment